Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Disclaimer

Hey guys!
I just wanted to make one thing clear before saying anything else. The reason I am doing this blog is not for personal glory or satisfaction. I often post things on Facebook that speak my Christian values and beliefs, but when I type and post those it is not me speaking. It is Christ working through me. I believe that this one of the ways he has called me to minister to his people. At no point is this ever done to make myself feel good or to show off. Everything I post is what God has put on my mind and what I have been moved to pass on to others in hope that it hits home with at least one person and brings them closer to Christ or even leads them to except Christ as their Lord and Savior.
I got the title of the blog, "Hate to Never Lead Someone to Christ Before I see the Lord" from the song Send Me by Lecrae. It refers directly to the Great Commission that Christ has prescribed us. I chose the URL because Titus 3:3-5 is one of my favorite verses and it really hits home because we have all struggled and sinned, but because of the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for us by hanging on the cross and dying for our sins we are forgiven. However, it is now our turn to take up our cross and glorify Him in everything we do.
Please feel free to comment on anything, ask anything, or whatever else you feel called to do. 
God Bless!
Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment